SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING
Note from Zaidy - As I've been working on the website I realized that I could create a hidden page that only people that were granted the URL could have access to - so I figured it would be a great way to plan ahead what I'd like to post on social media & get your feedback/ideas.
My goals are:
1. Finalize the website by Thursday 7/25/2019 so we can meet on Friday 7/26/2019 one last time and you can review the website and give me your final thoughts. Have Doug switch over the domain on the 29th and we can officially launch the website by the 1st!
2. Social Media Presence - at least 4 times a week on all platforms.
- Include more behind the scenes pictures, not just food!
3. Weekly blog posts on the website.
- Share what is happening with our company? Miller street?
- Employee highlights etc.
4. Take manager photos for website.
5. Take pics of Cured awards.
6. Do we have any caterings coming up? Would like to photograph for this!!
7. ANY SPECIAL EVENTS HAPPENING?